maandag 3 juni 2019

WHEN THE WATERS GET ROUGH YOU ARE MY ANCHOR (1)

For this friendship card, I used the Smooth Sailing stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the elements for my scene and ink blending the pieces. I used the Stitched Simple Wavy Borders and ink blended these pieces with Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Inks. For the sky, I used Blueprint Sketch and Shaded Lilac Oxide Inks.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Rocks: C0 - C3 - C5
Lighthouse: R17 - R46 - R59/ Y11 - Y02/ C0 - C3 - C5/ C0 - C3 - 0/ E71 - E74 - E79
Boat: E71 - E74 - E79/ E15 - E18/ R17 - R46 - R59/ B37 - B39/ C0 - C3
Bunny: C0 - C3 - 0


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. i stamped the sentiment. I also stamped the waves with Merman Ink and the birds in Hippo Ink.


A perfect card for your best friend.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten