dinsdag 25 juni 2019

I WANT YOU TO BE AS HAPPY AS A SEAGULL WITH A CHIP (1)

For this simple beach scene, I used one of my favorite stamp sets from My Favorite Things: Seaside Seagulls.


For the sky, I ink blended watercolor paper with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. I die cut some Puffy Cloud Borders from white cardstock. I also used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders, which I die cut from Mermaid cardstock and ink blended with Peacock Feathers. For the beach, I used the Stitched Hillside Borders and die cut two from Kraft cardstock. I added some splatter with Ground Espresso Distress Ink and Chinese White paint, from the Vincent van Gogh watercolor set.


I stamped the seagulls and colored them. They are some of the easiest images to color. I used Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Seagulls: C3 - C5/ C0 - C3/ YR21 - Y38
Pole: E71 - E74 - E79


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment with Hippo Ink.

It's so easy to create cute cards with these seagulls.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


1 opmerking: