maandag 17 juni 2019

REVEAL WHEEL (18)

For this reveal wheel card, I used the new Stitched Cupcake die set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the front panel of the reveal wheel from Spiffy Speckles paper. I also used some Knock On Wood paper, for the ground of the panel. The wheel waas die cut from Guava cardstock and I stamped the words onto it, plust the first part of the sentiment onto to the Spiffy Speckles panel.

I used the new Reveal Wheel Arc Frame Add-On and die cut it from Sticky Note cardstock. I also used the inside part of the arc frame, which I used to die cut the arrows from. This will later be adhered next to the wheel, where you can turn it.


All elements of the cupcake were di cut from Lawn Fawn cardstocks and some of the pieces were ink blended with Distress Inks. Here are all the combinations I used to create this cupcake:
Sticky Note cardstock + Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Ballet Slippers cardstock + Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
Kraft cardstock + Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Chili Pepper cardstock + Aged Mahogany Distress Ink
Cilantro cardstock + Lucky Clover Distress Ink
Peacock cardstock + Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink
Fake Tan cardstock + Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink
Sunflower cardstock + Wild Honey Distress Ink
Guava cardstock + Abandoned Coral Distress Ink
Black Licorice cardstock


I assembled all the elements and the reveal wheel, and I adhered everything onto the Spiffy Speckles background. I added the panel onto a Peacock cardbase.

I loved creating this cupcake. You can do so much with it.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten