zondag 9 juni 2019

MAKE A WISH UPON THE BRIGHTEST STAR (2)

For this sweet card, I used the Wish Upon a Star stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I took some Moonstone cardstock for the background. I ink blended clouds onto it, using the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things. I used Chipped Sapphier and Dusty Concord Distress Inks.

I stamped and heat embossed some stars, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the images with Antique Linen Distress Ink and did some no-line coloring using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunny: 076 - Medium Beige + 072 - Beige/ 201 - Pink Haze + 026 - Light Pink
Moon: 050 - Yellow + 055 - Pale Yellow
Star: 052 - Bright Yellow + 050 - Yellow
Clouds: 302 - Haze Blue


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the cloudy background. I stamped the sentiment in Blueprint Sketch Oxide Ink.

I love this cloudy look!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten