maandag 3 juni 2019

I LAVA YOU (1)

For this dinosaur themed love/ friendship card, I used the Rawrsome stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the scene, I used some Lawn Fawn dies. I used the Stitched Mountain Borders, which I die cut from Narwhal cardstock and added some splatter using Hickory Smoke and Black Soot Distress Inks. I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders, which I die cut from Kraft cardstock and added some some splatter with the Groudn Espresso Distress Ink colors. And for the grass I used the Simple Grassy Hillsides. I die cut this from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.


For the sky, I used Wilted Violet, Abandoned Coral and Wild Honey Distress Inks. I sprayed some water onto it, using the Tim Holtz mini mister. I dabbed off all the water and set the background aside.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pterodactyl: YG13 - G07
Triceratops: R22 - R35/ E41 - E43
Stegosaur: Y02 - Y08/ E41 - E43/ YG13 - G07
Brachiosaur + baby: V04 - V06/Y38 - YR68
Volc

I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Kraft cardbase.


I'm really happy how this scene turned out, especially that sky.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten