donderdag 27 juni 2019

THANKS, WHO IS THE MOST AWESOME PERSON TODAY? (YOU ARE) (1)

For this no-line watercolor card, I used the Bold Blossom stamp set from Altenew.


I stamped the rose and leaves images around the edges of the card, in Antique Linen Distress Ink. I colored the images with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
200 - Sugar Almond Pink + 201 - Pink Haze
041 - Light Green + 045 Pale Green
081 - Light Violet + 806 - Pale Violet
050 - Yellow + 055 - Pale Yellow


I die cut the Thanks Word die four times and stacked them. I ink blended the front one, with Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink. I adhered it to my panel.

The rest of the sentiment was stamped in Hippo Ink.


I added some splatter, using the Payne's Grey color, from the Vincent van Gogh watercolor set. I also added some Nuvo Crystal Drops, in the color Pale Periwinkle.

It's a bright, yet soft colored card. I love this look.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten