donderdag 20 juni 2019

HAVE A RELAXING SUMMER (1)

For this summer themed card, I combined an oldie with a new stamp set: Happy Howloween and On the Beach. Both from Lawn Fawn.


For the scene, I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders, Stitched Hillside Borders and Stitched Wave Borders. For the hills, I used Kraft cardstock and ink blended them with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I also added some white paint, using the Chinese White color from the VIncent van Gogh watercolor set. I stamped the sandy hills onto them with Doe Ink.

For the waves, I used Moonstone cardstock and ink blended with Chipped Sapphier Distress Ink. For the sky, I took Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Dogs: W3 - W5 - W7
Umbrella: C0 - C3/ R17 - R46/ Y38 - YR07/ Y08 - Y15
Beach towel: B00 - B12/ E41 - E43
Ball: R17 - R46/ Y38 - YR07/ Y08 - Y15/ E41 - E43
Star fish: Y38 - YR07
Shells: R01 - R22
Drink: E33 - E35/ R17 - R46/ Y08 - Y15/ YG13 - Y07
Sunblock: Y38 - YR07/ YG13 - YG07
Grass: YG13 - YG07
Bowl: R17 - R46/ E41 - E43


I fussy cut the images. I also die cut a sun, using the Sun and Moon die set. I used Sunflower cardstock and Fake Tan cardstock. I ink blended it with Wild Honey and Carved Pumpkin Distress Inks.

I assembled the card, stamped the sentiment in Lobster Ink and added some highlights and dots using my white gelly roll pen.


Combining older and newer Lawn Fawn sets is one of the best things to do. It gives your old sets a new life and it makes all the others sets more versatile!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten