zondag 2 juni 2019

CONGRATS ON YOUR BUNDLE OF JOY (2)

I created a very simple baby card with maximum impact and bold background colors, using the Plus One stamp set and Sunrise Backdrop die set from Lawn Fawn.


I started on die cutting the Sunrise Backdrop from watercolor cardstock. I ink blended it with Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks. I used the same colors for the panel that will go behing the Sunrise Backdrop.


I stamped the images and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Stork: C0 - C3 - 0/ YR21 - Y38 - YR04/ R22 - R35

I fussy cut the images. I also die cut some clouds, using the Simple Puffy Clouds dies. I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment. I adhered the panel onto Rasperry cardbase.


Really simple, but the bold background really packs a punch.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten