zondag 16 juni 2019

FLUTTERING BY TO SAY THANK YOU (1)

I created this picture book style thank you card, with the Butterfly Kisses stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut some Kraft cardstock with the Peekaboo Backdrop die. I also die cut the inside pieces from Cilantro cardstock and later die cut them with the Simple Grassy Hillsides. I ink blended these grassy borders with Lucky Clover cardstock.


For the background, I used the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things. I ink blended it with Peacock Feathers, to create a cloudy background.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunny: C0 - C3 - 0/ RV10 - R83
Fox: E53 - E55 - E57/ E00 - E11/ RV10 - R83
Bear: E41 - E43/ RV10 - R83/ W0 - W3
Net: C3 - C5/ B00 - 0
Sign: E33 - E35 - 57
Butterflies: YR21 - Y38/ R22 - R35/ RV10 - R83/ B63 - B66
Flowers: YG11 - YG13/ YR21 - Y38/ B00 - B12/ V01 - V12


I fussy cut the images. I stamped the sentiment onto the sign. I must have used this sign images so many times already, I just love to add it to my scenes with the sentiment on it.


I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Raspberry cardbase.
Such a cute thank you card, with a spring/ summer style.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten