dinsdag 18 juni 2019

SENDING BUTTERFLY KISSES (1)

I created a Magic Picture Changer, using the Butterfly Kisses stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background and cover, I used Moonstone cardstock and the Stitched Cloudy Background: Landscape die set. I also die cut some grass, using the Grassy Border die, Cilantro cardstock and Lucky Clover Distress Ink.


I stamped and colored the pieces for the picture changer and also stamped the images for the rest of the scene. I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
BackgrounL B93
Fox: E55 - E57/ E00 - E11/ RV10 -R83
Butterflies + flowers: R01 - R22 - @35/ Y02 - Y06 - Y15/ Y38 - YR68/ V01 - V12
Net: E74 - E79/ C0 - C3 0
Bear: E41 - E43/ RV10 - R83
Bunny: C0 - C3 - 0/ RV10 - R83


I fussy cut the images. I assembled the Magic Picture Changer, added the cover and adhered it to the cloudy background. I added all the other images and stamped the sentiment.


I just love creating Magic Picture Changers. It's a lot easier than it looks!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


1 opmerking: