maandag 3 september 2018

YOU'RE THE PICK OF THE PATCH (1)

The Pick of the Patch stamp set from Lawn Fawn, is my favorite set from Lawn Fawn's 2018 fall/ winter release. And I was really happy to finally use it. I created this friendhip card with this set.


For the front panel, I wanted to create a gingham pattern. I used the Gingham Backdrop stamp together with the Pumpkin Spice Ink.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pumpkins: YR04 - YR07/ YG61 - YG67
Pumpkin guts: YR21 - YR21/ W5
Squirrels: E31 - E33
Knife: C0 - C3/ E25 - E29
Spoon: C0 - C3


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug. For the sentiment, I die cut a piece of Canned Pumpkin cardstock with one of the dies from the Speech Bubbles set.


I assembled the card, added the panel onto Canned Pumpkin cardbase and rounded off both bottom corners.

I already know this is a set I'm going to use a lot!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking:

  1. What is the measurement for the gingham part of your card? I love this design!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen