woensdag 5 september 2018

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY (3)

It's almost fall and I'm so in the mood. So be ready for a lot of fall themed cards. Today I made this birthday card, using the Jump For Joy stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I also used the Joy to the Woods stamp set.


I started by die cutting all the scene elements. I used two Lawn Fawn die sets: Stitched Hillside Borders and Meadow Borders. I used Distress Inks for blending. For the sky I used Ripe Persimmons and Fossilized Amber. For the grass I used, from back to front, Lucky CLover, Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron.


I stamped the images from both Jump for Joy and Joy to the Woods and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Trees: E000 - E21
Fox: E08 - E18/ E000 - E21
Hedgehog: E18 - E29/ E53 - E55
Owl: W0 - W2/ W3 - W5/ YR23 - YR16
Bird: R46 - R59/ YR23
Acorns: E53 - E55
Leaves: R14 - R46/ YR04 - YR07/ Y15 - Y17/ E53 - E55
Rake: YR23 - YR21/ W0 - W2
Birdhouse: W5 - W7/ YR21 - YR23


I fussy cut and die cut the images. I assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of Black Licorice cardstock, using white embossing powder from Ranger.


I added the panel onto a Canned Pumpkin cardbase and used a white gelly roll pen to add some highlights and dots to the images.

Let the fall begin!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten