maandag 3 september 2018

WISHING YOU A HARVEST OF BLESSINGS (4)

For this fall themes birthday card, I used the Harvest Mouse set from My Favorite Things.


For the scene, I die cut all the elements. I used the Small Stitched Circle Stackables, Meadow Borders and Grassy Border. I ink blended all the elements with Distress Inks. For the sun/ circle in the background I used Squeezed Lemonade and Fossilized Amber. For the sky Cracked Pistachio and for the grass Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn.

I heat embossed the sentiment onto the sun, using white embossing powder from Ranger.


I stamped three of the mice and the pumpkins. I colored these images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mice: W0 - W2/ RV10 - 0
Clothes: YG41 - G02/ YR21 -YR23/ R81 - R83/ W5 - W7
Pumpkins: YR04 - YR07/ YG61 - YG67
Bucket: E53 - E55/ R22


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase and added some highlights to the images using a white gelly roll pen.


It's been a while since I last used this stamp set. Fun to work with it again!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten