maandag 17 september 2018

HAVE A VERY HAPPY HALLOWEEN (1)

For this Halloween card, I used the Pick of the Patch stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the sky, I used two Distress Oxide Inks for blending: Blueprint Sketch and Shaded Lilac. I added some water to it and dabbed the drops off with a paper towel.


I die cut the scene elements, using Lawn Fawn dies: Simple Stitched Hillside Borders, Grassy Border and Spooky Fence Border. The fence I die cut from Black Licorice cardstock. The rest I ink blended with Distress Inks or Oxide Inks. I used Twisted Citron Distress Oxide ink and Lucky Clover Distress Ink.

I stamped the pimpkins, some twice. I stamped the curly cues with Freshly Cut Grass Ink. The rest I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pumpkins: Y38 - YR16/ YR04 - YR07/ YR21 - YR23/ YG11 - YG13


I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug. I also die cut a cobweb and spider, using the Cute Cobweb die from Lawn Fawn. I assembled the card, heat embossed the sentiment with Ranger embossing powder and added some highlight to the pumpkins with a white gelly roll pen.


I adhered the panel onto a Black Licorice cardbase.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten