dinsdag 25 september 2018

WARM WISHES (2)

For this simple, yet time consuming Christmas card, I used the Thanks a Latte stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted to create my own pattern paper, by stamping the two mug, the candy cane and the marshmallows onto a piece of white cardstock. I die cut this paper with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables.

I colored everthing with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mugs: R29 - R59/ B00 - B12/ YG11 - YG13/ RV10 - R83
Coffee/ hot chocolate: E15 - E18
Candy canes: R29 - R59
Background: C0 - C3


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of Black Licorice cardstock, using white embossing powder from Ranger.

I adhered the panel onto a Ballet Slippers cardbase. I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops onto to the card. I used four colors: Autumn Red, Apple Green, Caribbean Ocean and Bubblegum Blush.


It's a very simple look, but it took me pretty long to color everything perfectly.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten