maandag 10 september 2018

HAPPY HAUNTING (2)

For this Halloween card, I used the Happy Haunting stamp set from My Favorite Things.


For the background/ sky, I used Distress Inks for blending. I used three colors: Riper Persimmon, Wilted Violet and Chipped Sapphire.

I die cut two grass borders, with the Grassy Border die from Lawn Fawn. I used Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron Distress Inks for blending.


The fence I used is the Spooky Fence Border from Lawn Fawn and I die cut it from Sparkle Cardstock.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cat girl: E000 - E11/ W5 - W7/ R81 - R83
Frankenstein: YG61 - YG67/ E15 - E79/ YR04 - YR07/ E53 - E55/ W5 - W7
Witch: E11 - E21/ YR21 - YR23/ BV13 - BV17/ YG61 - YG67
Treat bags: YR04 - YR07/ BV13 - BV17
Moon: Y00 - Y02 - Y11
Clouds: C0 - 0


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I also added a banner of flags, using the Buntint Borders die set and Sparkle Cardstock from lawn Fawn. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, with Ranger white embossing powder. I adhered the panel onto a Canned Pumpkin cardbase and added some highlights to the images using a white gelly roll pen.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten