woensdag 19 september 2018

SO THANKFUL FOR EACH MOMENT WITH YOU (3)

For this fall themed thank you card, I used the Forest Feast stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the elements for my scene. I used the Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape and the Grassy Border dies from Lawn Fawn. I used several Lawn Fawn cardstocks for this: Woodgrain cardstock and Canned Pumpkin cardstock for the trees, Sticky Note cardstock for the background, Cilantro cardstock and Noble Fir cardstock for the grass. I applied some Distress Inks to each element, for some extra interest. I used Mustard Seed and Wild Honey for the background. Fired Brick for the tree tops. And Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles for the grass.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Hedgehog: E15 - E18/ E11 - E21
Squirrel: E15 - E18
Racoon: W5 - W7/ W2 - W3/ W0 - 0
Food: W0 W2/ E53 - E55 - E57/ E08 - E18/ YG61 - YG63/ E000 - E11
Apples; R46 [ R59/ YG61 - YG63
Tree trunk: E53 - E55 (stamped in Doe Ink)
Toadstool: R46 - R59/ YR000 - YR61


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Noble Fir cardbase. I added some highlights and dots to the images, using a white gelly roll pen.


Such a fun scene, I just love the fall!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten