vrijdag 7 september 2018

REVEAL WHEEL (8)

I love the Reveal Wheel from Lawn Fawn. I just got the Pick of the Patch Reveal Wheel Add-On, so I wanted to try it out right away. Together with, off course, the Pick of the Patch stamp set.


I die cut all the Reveal Wheel elements from watercolor cardstock. Instead of the normal reveal wheel opening, I used the pumpkin. From Black Licorice cardstock, I die cut the pumpkin frame that goes over the opening, and the Spookye Fence Border.


I ink blended the background with three Distress Inks: Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Black Soot. I added some water drops to the background and dabbed them off with a paper towel. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with Ranger white embossing powder.

The reveal wheel itsel I wanted to be orange, but I didn't want the part that you see to turn to be orange as well. So I took white cardstock and colored, the part that you see through the pumpkin opening, with Copic Markers. I used YR04 and YR07. I stampes four different faces.


I stamped the images from Pick of the Patch and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pumpkins: YR04 0 YR07/ YR21 - YR23/ Y38 - YR15/ YG61 - YG67
Pumpkin guts: YR21 - YR23
Knife: C0 - C2/ E08 - E18
Spoon: C0 - C2
Leaves: YG11 - YG13


The little curly cues were stampes with Freshly Cut Grass Ink. I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I added the reveal wheel part to a piece of Perfectly Plaid Fall paper. The entire panel was adhered to a Black Licorice cardbase.

Super fun to make, I just love the fall!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten