zaterdag 15 september 2018

IT'S YOUR DAY! GO WILD!

For this jungle themed birthday card, I used my first Hello Bluebird stamp set: Jungle Littles. It has such adorable images and scene builders and I didn't even use all of them yet!


For the scene, I used some Lawn Fawn dies. I used the Bayou Backdrop, Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and Meadow Borders.

I used Distress Ink for blending all the elements. I used Mermaid Lagoon for the sky. For the rest I used Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover, either together or seperate.


I stamped three of the animals and the flower image several times. I colored these images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Elephant: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5
Lion: E18 - E29/ YR21 - YR23
Monkey: E15 - E18/ E11 - E21
Flower: R22 - R35


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Noble Fir cardbase. I stamped the sentiment and added some highlights and dots to the images, using a white gelly roll pen.


I'm loving these Hello Bluebird stamps and I think I will get more of their cute sets. Great new company!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten