vrijdag 21 september 2018

MERRY CHRISTMAS (9)

I combined stamp set from two different companies for this card, something I need to do more often. I used the Little Santa Agenda from Mama Elephant and the Say What? Christmas Critters set from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted to create my own background, by stamping a pattern. I used the solid speech bubble from Say What? Christmas Critters. I used three Lawn Fawn Ink colors for this: Celery Stick Ink, Moonstone Ink and Wild Rose Ink. I stamped one of the sentiments in all the speech bubbles.


I stamped three of the santa images and colored them with Copick Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Santas: R22 - R35/ E000 - E11/ W0 - 0/ W5 - W7
Candy cane: R29 - R59
Cookie: E53 - E55
Milk: BV00/ E000
Lights: B14/ YG13


I fussy cut the images. I die cut a piece of Guava cardstock and Black Licorice cardstock with the Merry Script die from Mama Elephant. I layered them together, slightly offsetting them, so it looks like it has a shadow. I stamped and heat embossed the rest of the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Ranger and the Happy Happy Happy Happy Add-On stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I assembled the card and adhered the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase. I added some highlights to the images, using a white gelly roll pen. I also added glitter to the word Merry, using the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen.

I really love this color scheme, without being to traditional Christmassy.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: