woensdag 19 september 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU'RE UNIQUE AND WONDERFUL JUST AS YOU ARE (1)

For this "Game of Thrones" themes birthday card, I used the Me and My Dragon stamp set from Mama Elephant.


For the front panel, I wanted to create a circle shaped window. I took a piece of Vanilla Malt carstock and die cut a scalloped circle from it, using the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables die set from Lawn Fawn. I wanted to add some color to the edges of the front panel. I used Antique Linen Distress Ink on all the edges of the paper.


Behind the window, I wanted to create a sky. I used the Stitched Cloudy Backdrop: Landscape die. I ink blended this this piece with Distress Oxide Inks: Blueprint Sketch and Shaded Lilac. I also added some water onto this piece and dabbed the drops off with a paper towel.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Dragon: BV000 - BV02 - BV13 - BV17/ Y21 - YR21 - YR23
Girl: E000 - E11/ Y21 - YR23/ R22 - R35
Boy: W5 - W7/ E000 - E11/ Y21 - YR23/ E55 - E57
Wolves: W0 - W - 0/ W3 - W5
Clouds: C0 - 0
Moon: Y11 - Y06


I adhered everything together and stamped the sentiment in two Lawn Fawn Ink colors. I used Moonstone Ink and Forget-Me-Not Ink. I added the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase.

This card is for my brother, who will celebrate his 40th birthday this Sunday. He is, like I am, a mayor "Game of Thrones" fan.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten