maandag 3 september 2018

SO THANKFUL FOR YOUR KINDNESS (3)

Time for a new Lawn Fawnatics challenge, it's live now on their blog. And the theme is "Mood Board". On this mood board, they share with us some fall themed photos and this happens to be my favorite season. And how can I not use my favorite stamp set for that: Happy Harvest. I designed this thank you card for this challenge.


I first trimmed two pieces of white cardstock and embossed them with the Stitched Borders die (the cross stitched border). I also ink blended a piece of watercolor cardstock, with Distress Oxide Inks. I used Abandoned Coral and Spiced Marmalade. The two cross stitched panels are going to be adhered onto the ink blended panel, so it leaves this 'window'.


I stamped the sentiment in Sunflower Ink and Pumpkin Spice Ink.

I stamped the images and also used one of the bunnies from Some Bunny. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunny: C0 - C2/ R81 - R83
Kart: R14 - R46/ C3 - C5
Pumpkins: YR15 - YR07/ YG07 - G28
Sunflowers: YG07 - G28/ Y15 - YR23/ E25 - E29
Crow: W5 - W7/ Y15 - YR23


I stamped the corn plants in Sunflower Ink. I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase and added some highlights and dots to some images with a white gelly roll pen.


Make sure to check out our challenge at the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and maybe you can join us in this cool challenge.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten