zondag 2 september 2018

TRICK OR TREAT (1)

For this Halloween card, I gave the Mini Pop-Up Box from Lawn Fawn a try. And I have to say, I'm not completely sold yet. It's a lot of work and I didn't really get the perfect result I was hoping for. I used the For You, Deer stamp set, together with Booyah.


I started on the front panel. I die cut a piece of Black Licorice cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I used one of the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables to die cut a window on that front panel. I backed this black panel with a piece of Knock On Wood paper.

I stamped the bear from For You, Deer a couple of times. And I also used some images from Booyah. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: E53 - E55/ E25 - E29/ W0 - W3
Ghost: C0 - C3 - 0
Witch: BV02 - BV17/ C3 - C5/ Y21 - YR23/ E55 - E57
Frankenstein: YG07 - G07/ C0 - C3
Bat: W5 - W7
Pirate: W5 - W7 - C0
Treat Bag: YR04 - YR07


I die cut the Mini Pop-Up Box from Black Licorice cardstock and added some panel onto the box, that were die cut from Knock On Wood paper. The cardbase that I used is Sticky Note cardstock.

I assembled the front of the card and stamped the sentiment in Sunflower Ink. I also assembled the box and the inside of the card.


I'm not quite sure yet, I've never been a fan of making pop-up cards. But it was a gift from Lawn Fawn, so I will probably give it another try someday.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: