dinsdag 11 september 2018

BUNDLE UP (1)

For this fall themed card, I used the Bundle Up stamp set from Hero Arts. I'm not use to the more realistic images, so it was a challenge for me to color them.


I first die cut and ink blended all the images for my scene. I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and the Meadow Borders dies, both from Lawn Fawn. I used Crushed Olive for the grass and Vintage Photo together with Scattered Straw for the sandy hill.


For the sky I wanted to do something different. I took the Stitched Mountain Borders and used the inside and outside portion for masking. To create mountains in the background, I used Iced Spruce Distress Ink and for the sky I used Salty Ocean.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Boy: E21 - E33/ E71 - E79/ E53 - E55 - E25 - E29/ R14 - R46// W0 - W3/ B12 - B14/ W5 - W7
Cabin: E31 - E33/ E08 - E18/ W3 - W5/ C0 - 0/ YG41
Squirrel: E08 - E18/ E53 - E55
Pine cone: E71 - E79
Bird: R46 - E59/ YR23
Tree stump: E53 - E55 - E25 - E29


I fussy cut the images, assembled the card and stamped the sentiment. I added some highlights to the images, using a white gelly roll pen.

I really like the look. I still prefer more whimsical images, but it's a fun change.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten