vrijdag 10 juli 2020

YOU'RE SO-Y AWESOME! (1)

For this sushi themed friendship card, I used the Soy Awesome stamp set from Hero Arts.


For the background I used Speckled Eggshell cardstock. I decided to work right on the cardbase. I added a piece of Gotta Have Gingham paper to the bottom, to make it look like a table cloth.

I stamped some of the images from the set and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Teapot: R32 - R35/ C2 - C3 - C5/ E31 - E35
Sushi: R01 - R32/ G43 - G46/ E000 - E00 - 0
Board: E31 - E35
Cup: C0 - C2 - C3 - C5
Bottle: G43 - G46


I fussy cut the images and added highlights to them with a white gelly roll pen. I adhered them to my cardbase.

The sentiment was stamped in Wild Rose and Cranberry Ink, from Lawn Fawn.


A perfect card for a sushi-lover.

Check out the Hero Arts shop for products by clicking on the link: Hero Arts Rubber Stamps

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten