vrijdag 10 juli 2020

IF YOU WERE A CACTUS I'D STILL HUG YOU (1)

I love cacti and this Let's Stick Together stamp set from My Favorite Things is to die for! I used it for a friendship card.


I took a piece of Kraft cardstock and ink blended some Yeti Ink onto it, using the Small Bricks stencil from MFT. I also added some splatter to it, using Ground Espresso Distrss Ink.

I stamped the sentiment.

I trimmed some strips of Paper Bag cardstock, to make them look like shelves for the cacti to sit on.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cacti: YG00 - YG03 - YG13/ YG61 - YG63/ G02 - G05
Pots: E08 - E18/ W0 - W2 - W3/ E00 - E11 - E04
Flowers: R32 - R35/ Y08 - Y17


I fussy cut the images and added everything to the background. I added highlights to the cacti and pots, using a white gelly roll pen.

I love this set and already sketched some other ideas I have for these cute cactus images.

Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten