vrijdag 3 juli 2020

HAVE A MAGICAL DAY (1)

Today I used the Build-a-Castle die set together with the Tiny Fairy Tale stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things and three Distress Ink colors: Candied Apple, Mustard Seed and Peacock Feathers. I masked off a hill with masking paper and ink blended it with Twisted Citron Oxide Ink.

I die cut all the elements for the castle. I used the following Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Peacock, Blue Jay, Narwhal, Fog and Sticky Note. The pieces I die cut from Peacock cardstock, I also ink blended with Peacock Inks, using the Small Brick stencil from My Favorite Things.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Princess: E31 - E25/ E25 - E29/ Y08 - Y17/ R32 - R35/ B24 - B26
Knight: E00 - E11/ C3 - C5/ C0 - C2/ BG45 - BG49/ Y08 - Y17
Wizard: E00 - E11/ W0 - W3/ BG45 - BG49/ Y08 - Y17/ B24 - B26
Frog: YG00 - YG03 0 Y08/ Y08 - Y17


I fussy cut the images and stamped the sentiment. I assembled the card and added highlights and dots to the images and castle, using a white gelly roll pen.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten