vrijdag 17 juli 2020

EVERYTHING IS S'MORE FUN WITH YOU (1)

I created this slimline camping scene, with an oldie but a goodie: the Love You S'More stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I also used Happy Trails, Jump for Joy, and Critters in the Forest.


I die cut some watercolor cardstock with the Large Slimline with Sliders die. I ink blended the sky with Broken China Oxide Ink, Blueprint Sketch Oxide Ink and Black Soot Distress Ink. I used the Starry Colors watercolor set to add some silver splatter to the sky, making it look like stars.

I used the Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders to die cut from Rainforest cardstock and I ink blended the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink. For the grass, I was a little creative with th Grassy Border die, since it's not as long as these Slimline dies. I used Sage Leaf cardstock and ink blended with Evergreen Bough.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment into to sky, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Trees: YG61 - YG63 - YG67/ E25 - E29
Camper: R32 - R35 - R39/ Y02 - Y08 - Y17/ B41 - B45/ C0 - C3/ W5 - W7
Fox: E11 - E21 - E04/ W0 - W2
Bear: E25 - E29 - E35
Owl: W0 - W2/ W3 - W5 - W7/ Y08 - Y17 - YR16
Fire: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ Y02 - Y08 - Y17 - YR16
Moon: Y02 - Y08 - Y17
Marshmallows: E000 - E00 - 0
S'More: E11 - E31 - E04/ E25 - E29/ E000 - E00 - 0


I fussy cut or die cut the images. I assembled the card and used a white gelly roll pen to add highlights and dots to the images.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten