woensdag 1 juli 2020

LIFE'S A PICNIC (2)

I created another picnic scene using the Crazy Antics stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I used a Fog cardbase and decided to work directly on that cardbase. I masked off a circle and used the Stitched Mountains die to create a stencil. I started by ink blending the sky with Broken China and Blueprint Sketch Oxide Inks. For the mountains I used Manatee and Hippo Inks. I used the Grassy Stencil from Lawn Fawn and ink blended this with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Oxide Inks. I added white dots to the sky, with a gelly roll pen.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. I also used some images from Really High Five. Here are the colors I used:
Mice: E00 - E11 - E04/ W0 - W3/ RV10 - R83
Picnic blanket: R35 - R39
Picnic basket: E31 - E35/ E25 - E29
Sandwich: E31 - E35/ R35 - R39/ Y08 - Y17/ G07 - YG13
Chips: Y08 - Y17/ B24 - B26
Soda: R35 - R39/ C0 - C3
Melon: R35 - R39/ G43 - G46/ G07 - YG13
Cheese: Y08 - Y17
Ballons: R35 - R39/ Y08 - Y17


I die cut the images using my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment, partly in Lobster Ink. I also stamped the dotted line, with Manatee Ink. I used my white gelly roll pen to add dots and highlights to the stamped images.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten