dinsdag 21 juli 2020

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL (1)

I made a sushi themed card, using the Soy Awesome stamp set from Hero Arts.


I stamped the panel (die cut with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables from Lawn Fawn) with the images. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Teapot: YG61 - YG63 - YG67/ E31 - E35/ W3 - W5
Sushi: R01 - R32/ YG61 - YG63 - YG67/ Y21 - Y26/ W0 - W2 - 0
Cup + bottle: R35 - R39
Board: E31 - E35
Bowl: BG18 - BG72/ R35 - R39
Dumplings: Y21 - Y26/ E000 - E00 - E02
Spoon: YG61 - YG63 - YG67
Background: YG00 - YG03


For the sentiment I used a square piece of Black Licorice carsdtock. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in gold embossing powder from Ranger. I matted the piece onto some vellum and adhered it with foam tape to the background. I adhered the entire panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.


To finish it all, I used my white gelly roll pen to add some highlights and dots to the images.

Check out the Hero Arts shop for products by clicking on the link: Hero Arts Rubber Stamps

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten