maandag 20 juli 2020

HAPPY SUMMER (2)

Today I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog, with this summer themed card. It's for their newest challenge, which just happens to be "Summertime Fun". I used the I Scream You Scream die set from Lawn Fawn to create it.


I die cut all the ice creams and popsicles from Lawn Fawn cardstocks. Here is a list of all the cardstock colors I used and with what Distress Ink or Oxide Ink I blended them:
Raspberry cardstock + Aged Mahogany Distress Ink
Sunflower cardstock + Carved Pumpkin Distress Ink
Cilantro cardstock + Lucky Clover Oxide Ink
Peacock cardstock + Blueprint Sketch Oxide Ink
Sugarplum cardstock + Seedless Preserves Distress Ink
Vanilla Malt cardstock + Antique Linen Distress Ink
Kraft cardstock + Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Chocolate Bar cardstock + Black Soot Distress Ink


I adhered all the ice creams to a Speckled Eggshell background, that I die cut with the Large Slimline with Sliders die.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment (from On the Beach) onto a piece of Black Licorice cardstock, using white embossing powder. I trimmed the sentiment into two small strips and added them to my card.


I kept it like this, I love the simple look of it.

Make sure to check the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten