donderdag 2 juli 2020

REVEAL WHEEL (29)

I created a reveal wheel card with the Car Critters stamp set and the Reveal Wheel Car Critters Add-On die from Lawn Fawn.


For the scene I ink blended the sky using the Rays stencil from Tim Holtz and three Oxide Ink colors: Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold and Squeezed Lemonade. I die cut a hill from Cilantro cardstock, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders die set. I ink blended the edges with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.


I stamped the images onto the wheel and some seperate images. I also you the Crazy Antics stamp set, for additional images. Here are the Copic Markers I used:
Bears: W0 - W3 - W5/ E31 - E35/ C0 - C3/ B24 - B26
Car: B24 - B26/ R14 - R27/ C0 - C3/ C3 - C5/ BG000/ Y08 - Y17
Picnic basket: E31 - E35/ E25 - E29
Picnic blanket: R14 - R27/ Y08 - Y17
Melon: R14 - R27/ YG00 - YG03/ G07 - G28
Chips: Y08 - Y17/ YG00 - YG03
Soda: B24 - B26/ C0 - C3


I die cut the images and assembled the wheel and card. I also stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.

I added white highlights to the images, with a gelly roll pen. I die cut an arrow from Chili Pepper cardstock and added it next to the wheel. The entire panel was adhered to a piece of Perfectly Plaid Chill pattern paper.

Bot entirely happy, but happy enough.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten