zondag 26 juli 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (55)

I created this birthday card for a (almost) 2-year-old, using the Spring Critter Huggers die set and Stitched Cupcake die set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Large Slimline with Sliders die. I ink blended it with Broken China Oxide Ink, using the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things.

I die cut two grass borders, using the Grassy Border die and the Simple Grassy Hillside Borders. They were cut from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.


I choose the bunny, because the birthday girl got a grey bunny for her birthday already. And I wanted to mimic the bunny after him. I used Fog, Narwhal, Ballet Slippers and Black Licorice cardstocks.

For the cupcake I used Kraft, Sunflower and Vanilla Malt cardstock. For the candles on top (two of course) I used Cilantro, Sugarplum, Peacock, Raspberry and Fake Tan cardstocks.

I added banenrs to the top of the card, using the Bunting Borders die set. The base was die cut from Narwhal cardstock. The banners are in rainbow order. I used Raspberry, Fake Tan, Sunflower, Cilantro, Peacock, Sugarplum and Ballet Slippers cardstock for this. All colors I already used throughout the card.


I added all the elements to my cloudy backdrop and stamped the sentiment in Wild Rose Ink. To finish it off, I used a white gelly roll pen to add highlights.

I LOVE how it turned out and can't wait to surprise the birthday girl with this card.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten