vrijdag 10 juli 2020

IT'S A SPECIAL DAY, HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS OUT OF THIS WORLD (1)

For this space themed birthday card, I used the Out of This World stamp set and the Large Slimlines with Sliders die set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the largest of the dies from watercolor cardstock. I also die cut some Puffy Cloud Borders. I ink blended everything using Broken China Oxide Ink, Blueprint Sketch Oxide Ink and Black Soot Distress Ink.


I added splatter to the background, using a silver paint from the Starry Colors watercolor set. The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Astronaut: Y08 - Y17/ B24 - B26/ R32 - R35/ BG45 - BG49/ BG000 - B00/ C0 - C3/ E11 - E21 - E25 - E29
Rockets: R32 - R35/ Y08 - Y17/ B24 - B26/ BG000 - B00/ C0 - C3
Planets: R32 - R35/ Y08 - Y17/ B24 - B26/ BG45 - BG49


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I used a white gelly roll pen to add dots and highlights to all the images.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten