zondag 12 juli 2020

YOU'RE LOOKIN' SHARP! (1)

I created another card with the cute cacti from Let's Stick Together by My Favorite Things.


I wanted to create a wall, for the cacti to stand on. I used a piece of Fog cardstock and took thhe Small Brick Wall stencil from MFT. I used Abandoned Coral Oxide Ink for blending. I added another piece of Fog cardstock ontop of the 'wall'.

For the sky I used the MFT CLouds stencil and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink. This is probably my most used stencil, ever!


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cacti: YG61 - YG63 - YG67/ YG00 - YG03 - YG13 G02 - G05 - G17
Flowers: R32 - R35 - R39
Pots: YR21 - YR23/ W3 - W5 - W7/ E08 - E18


I fussy cut all the images and adhered them to my panel. I stamped the sentiment and added highlights to the images.

I can already tell that this stamp set is going to be a favorite at the end of the year. Love it!

Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten