donderdag 2 juli 2020

THANKS FOR SHOWING ME THE WAY (1)

I created a treasure map, using the Ahoy Matey stamp set and the new Slide One Over Maze die from Lawn Fawn.


I ink blended the background with Salty Ocean Oxide Ink. I added water drops to it, to give it some move interest.


I die cut the Slide On Over Maze from Kraft cardstock. I wanted it to look like an island, so I used the Stitched Hillside Borders to create some edges and curves. I added some splatter to this 'island' using Ground Espresso Distress Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Palm trees: YG00 - YG03 - YG07/ E43 - E47/ E25 - E29
Mountains: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5
Shark fin: W0 - W2 - W3
Ship: E31 - E35/ E25 - E29/ W0 - W3/ R35 - R39/ BG000 - B00
Water: B12 - B14
Rocks: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ E25 - E29
Parrot: R35 - R39/ Y08 - Y17
Diamonds: YG41 - BG43


I fussy cut the images and added everything to my background.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a Black Licorice strip of cardstock. I also stamped the 'x marks the spot' in Lobster Ink, onto the 'island'.

I really love how this card turned out. A perfect card for someone who helped you through a difficult time

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten