zondag 1 december 2019

HAPPY HO-HO-HOLIDAYS (1)

Today I'm featured on the Lawn Fawn blog, with this Christmas card. I used the Ho-Ho-Holidays stamp set and the Rooftop Border die set.


For the rooftop, I used Cilantro carsdtock, Noble Fir cardstock and Vanilla Malt cardstock. The chimney was also die cut from Vanilla Malt cardstock and the top from Sparkle cardstock. I used an R14 and R46 Copic Marker to color the bricks on the chimney.

For the background, I used a piece of Mermaid cardstock and ink blended with Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink. I added some snow with a white gelly roll pen.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Santa; R14 - R46/ YR21 - Y38/ E3 - W7
Reindeer: E53 - E55 - E57/ E00 - E11/ C0 - C3/ R14 - R46/ YR21 - Y38/ R14 - R46
Sled: R14 - R46/ C0 - C3
Presents: R14 - R46/ YR21 - Y38/ YG06 - G05/ B28 - B39

I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added some highlights and dots the images with a white gelly roll pen.


Please check out my post on the Lawn Fawn Blog.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten