donderdag 12 december 2019

A LITTLE TOUCAN OF APPRECIATION (2)

For this thank you card, I used the Hello Toucan stamp set and Jungle Frame die from Hero Arts.


For the frame, I used Rainforest cardstock.

For the background, I wanted to do some watercoloring. I used Abandoned Coral and Dried Marigold Distress Oxide Inks. I love how it turned out.


I stamped the toucan image and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Toucan: W7 – W5/ YR21 – Y38 – YR68/ BG18

I fussy cut the image and assembled the card. I added the frame onto the watercolored background with foam tape.


I stamped the sentiment, added highlights to the toucan and added Nuvo Drops in the colors Bubblegum Blush and Buttermilk.

Super simple, but a bright and cheerful card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten