donderdag 12 december 2019

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (9)

For this Christmas card, I got creative with the Tiger, Oh My! die set from Spellbinders. I combined it with the Stitched Ornaments die set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting the elements for the tiger. I used Lawn Fawn cardstocks for this: Canned Pumpkin cardstock, Vanilla Malt cardstock, Black Licorice cardstock, Chili Pepper cardstock and Noble Fir cardstock.

For the ornaments, I used Chili Pepper cardstock and noble Fir cardstock. I added the little topper and strings to it, using Fog cardstock.


For the background, I took some Kraft cardstock. I stamped a plaid pattern onto it using Cranberry Ink and Noble Fir Ink. The stamp set I used is from Concord & 9th, the Happy Plaid stamp set.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using silver embossing powder from Ranger.

As a finishing touch, I added some dots and highlights to the images.


I had no idea what I wanted for this card, I just knew I wanted to use the tiger die. Well, it turned out real fun!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten