zondag 15 december 2019

SEASON'S GREETINGS (5)

For this all-die cut card, I used the Outside In Stitched Christmas Tree Stackables die set.


For the background, I used the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Backdrop. I die cut this from Kraft cardstock. I layered it onto a No. 2 Pencil cardbase.


For the tree I used Cilantro cardstock and Chocolate Bar cardstock. I used the Mini String of Lights die set and used Noble Fir cardstock, N0. 2 Pencil cardstock, Mermaid cardstock and Raspberry cardstock. For the star on top I also used No. 2 Pencil cardstock. For the ornaments I used Ballet Slippers cardstock and for the candy canes I used Raspberry cardstock and Vanilla Malt cardstock.


I assembled the tree and added it to the polka dot background. I stamped the sentiment onto a banner, from Mermaid cardstock, and added it to the card as well.

This Christmas tree looks so super cute!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten