zondag 15 december 2019

MAY YOUR HOLIDAYS BE EXTRA SWEET (1)

For this simple Christmas card, I used the Ho-Ho-Holidays stamp set.


For the background, I used a piece of Knit Picky pattern paper. I die cut a Lacy Heart Stackables die from Ballet Slippers cardstock. I also die cut an Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables die from Fog cardstock and Kraft cardstock. I layered these all together for the background of the mini scene I will be creating.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Santa: E00 - E11/ C0 - C2 - 0/ W2 - W5/ R14 - R46/ YR21 - Y38
Mrs. Claus: E00 - E11/ C0 - C2/ W2 - W5/ R14 - R46/ BG000
Cookies: E71 - E74 - E79/ RV10 - R83
Milk: E000 - E00/ BG000


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I stamped a sentiment and added some highlights with a white gelly roll pen.

A super cute scene, a very easy-to-make card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten