maandag 16 december 2019

MERRY CHRISTMAS (19)

For the newest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, we have an inspiration board for you. You can either use the colors or the photo as an inspiration. I used the colors to create this whimsical Christmas card. I used the Hang in There stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a rectangle from watercolor cardstock, using the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I also used a larger one for a vellum piece. I ink blended the background with Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Inks. I added some water to it, which I dabbed off with a dry cloth.

I die cut a hill from white cardstock, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders.


I stamped the images. I also used images from the Open Me stamp set, Toboggan Together stamp set and Cheery Christmas stamp set. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sloth: E71 - E74 - E79/ W0 - W3/ E41 - E43
Branch: E71 - E74 - E79
Birds: B00 - B12/ YR21 - Y38
Presents: YG11 - YG13/ BG00 - B12/ BG18 - BG72/ B02 - B05
Hats: R14 - R46
Lights: YR21 - Y38/ R14 - R46


I stamped a speech bubble from the Say What? Christmas Critters stamp set and added a sentiment with Forget-Me-Not Ink.

I fussy cut or die cut the images and assembled the card. I added all the images to the ink blended rectangle. The rectangle was adhered to the vellum and I adhered the complete thing onto a piece of Perfectly Plaid Chill paper. I added the panel to a Fake Tan cardbase.

Please make sure to check out our newest challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten