maandag 16 december 2019

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (10)

For this holiday card, I used the Thanks a Latte stamp set together with the For You, Deer stamp set, both from Lawn Fawn.


For the background, I used Kraft cardstock. For the bottom part of the card, I took a piece of Chili Pepper cardstock. I stamped a ginghma pattern onto it, using the Gingham Backdrops stamp set.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Deer: E15 - E18/ E00 - E11/ E41 - E43
Bear: W0 - W2/ E00 - E11
Mugs: E15 - E18/ E41 - E43/ BG72 - BG18/ YG63 - YG67
Candy cane + scarf: R46 - R59


I die cut or fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment on a die cut banner, in Doe Ink

As a finishing touch, I added some dots and highlights to the images, uing a white gelly roll pen. I also added a red nose to the deer, with the Red Berry color from Nuvo Crystal Drops.


Combining sets is one of my favorite things to do in card making!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten