maandag 23 december 2019

I PREDICT YOUR DAY WILL BE FILLED WITH SMILES (2)

For this birthday card, I used the Fortune Teller Tabby stamp set from Lawn Fawn, together with two images from Upon a Star.


For the background, I did some ink smooshing. A technique I haven't used in a while. I took some Squeezed Lemonade and Fossilized Amber Distress Ink and smooshed them onto my glass mat. I added water to it and put a piece of watercolor paper on to it. I pressed it a bit and then lifted it off. I set it aside to dry.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cat: E41 - E43/ R01/ B18 - B28
Table: R14 - R46/ YR21 - Y38
Ball: BG000 - B00/ E71 - E73 - E79
Bunnies: C0 - C2/ R01


I die cut or fussy cut the images. In the meantime I added some splatter to my background, using Fired Brick Distress Ink.

I stamped one piece of the sentiment onto a banner, that I die cut from Chili Pepper cardstock. I used white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn to heat emboss the sentiment. The rest of the sentiment I had already stamped onto the ball.


I trimmed a piece of Blue Jay cardstock, to form the floor of the scene. I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase. I added some highlights to the images with a white gelly roll pen.

I really love the primary color pallette I used for this card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten