woensdag 4 december 2019

WOODLAND CRITTER HUGGERS (4)

The new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge is up and running and today one of my projects is featured on theit blog. I used the Woodland Critter Huggers die set, the Bat Add-On die set and the Winter Add-On die set for this gift card holder.


I used Lawn Fawn cardstock for all the elements. Here are all the cardstocks I used: Narwhal cardstock, Storm Cloud carsdtock, Guava cardstock, Peacock cardstock, Kraft cardstock, Chili Pepper cardstock and Black Licorice cardstock.


I assembled the bat and added some highlights and dots, white my white gelly roll pen.

How cute is this Christmas bat?


Please make sure to check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten