donderdag 5 december 2019

CONGRATS ON YOUR BUNDLE OF JOY (3)

On request, I created this baby card. I used the Critters Down Under stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick Oxide Inks. I splattered some water drops at the end. For the grass, I used the Simple Grassy Hillside Borders and Cilantro carsdtock. I ink blended the edges with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Kangooroo: E31 - E33 - E35
Koala: C0 - C3 - C5/ RV10 - R83/ W7
Bird: E71 - E74 - E79/ E41 - E43/ BG000 - B00/ YR21 - Y38
Crocodile: G43 - G46
Trees: E71 - E74 - E79/ G43 0 G46
Rocks: E71 0 E74 - E79
Leaves: G43 - E46


I die cut the images and assembled the card.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, which comes from the Plus One stamp set. I also added some dots and highlights with a white gelly roll pen.


I adhered the panel onto a Guava cardbase.

I love using older sets after a long time not using it. It feels like a new set again.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten