zaterdag 9 juni 2018

REVEAL WHEEL (4)

Another reveal wheel card, I'm having so much fun creating them! I used the I Scream, You Scream die set together with the Reveal Wheel die, both from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the front reveal wheel panel, from Let's Polka in the Meadow paper. I die cut the rest of the reveal wheel elements from white cardstock and stamped the sentiments in Wild Rose Ink and Mermaid Ink.


I used the popsicle and die cut every element twice. I used several Lawn Fawn cardstocks. I used Guava, Raspberry, Mermaid, Peacock and Paper Bag cardstock. I assembled the popsicles and added them to the reveal wheel panel.


I assembled the card, added some white highlights to the popsicles with a gelly roll pen and adhered the panel onto a Guava cardbase. I stamped the 'turn me' sentiment and the arrow next to the wheel.

I bet you will be seeing a lot more reveal wheel cards.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten