dinsdag 26 juni 2018

SEALED WITH A KISS (2)

For this wedding card, I used the Sealed with a Kiss stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a square from a piece of Let's Polka in the Meadow paper. I used the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables for this. This is the window where I'm going to create my scene.

For the sky portion inside this window, I ink blended two Distress Ink colros together. I used Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry. I die cut a slightly curved hill, with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders.

I stamped the two seals and the little speech bubble. I colored the seals with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Seals: W0 - W2/ W3 - W5


I fussy cut the images. I stamped a banner from Bannertastic. I used Ballet Slippers Ink and Bubblegum Ink to give it some color.

I assembled the card and adhered the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase. I added some white dots to the seals and my card is done.


This card didn't take me very long. Really simple to make.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten