zondag 17 juni 2018

HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME DAY! (IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY) (1)

For this birthday card, I used the Critter Concert stamp set.


I started by stamping the tree trunk, which is from the Forest Feast stamp set. I used Doe Ink for this.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bear: E53 - E55 - E57
Raccoon: W0 - W2/ W5 - W7
Fox: E08 - E18/ E000 - E21
Flute + trumpet + horn: YR30 - YR31
Owl: E41 - E43/ E57 - E29/ YR16
Violin: E08 - E18 - E53
Bird: YR000 - YR61 - YR02/ YT16
Conductor's batton + standard: C0 - C3


I fussy cut the images and went over to my scene. I blended the background with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. I die cut a Grassy Border and ink blended this with Crushed Olive Distress Ink.


I assembled the card, stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase. I stamped some music notes in Hippo Ink as a finishing touch.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten