zondag 17 juni 2018

THE SKY'S THE LIMIT (1)

I created this graduation card with the Plane and Simple stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I ink blended the background it with Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink. I added some water drops to it, which I dabbed off with a paper towel.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Plane: BG18 - BG15/ R22 - R35/ C0 C2


To the clouds that I stamped, I added some cheeks with Peachy Keen Ink. I fussy cut all the images.


I die cut some Guava cardstock with the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames. I adhered it onto the background and also added my images. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Guava cardbase.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten